Powering Growers with Managment Insights
From the field to the retail and food service counter, every part of the agricultural supply chain can benefit from using The Stewardship Calculator
The Stewardship Calculator empowers growers, packer shippers, processors, grower groups, brands, and retailers at every stage in their sustainability journey to baseline the environmental impacts of fruit, nut, or vegetable production and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
This free, cloud-based tool helps growers voluntarily and securely collect, manage, and analyze data to see how their management choices impact natural resources and operational efficiency.
Grower groups, brands, buyers, and packer shippers can use The Stewardship Calculator to help Specialty Crop growers advance stewardship, while offering supply chain partners stewardship metrics to support sustainability goals.
The Stewardship Calculator provides growers with a free, easy to use online tool to baseline and then track sustainability as they improve management practices over time.
• Save time and resources by using the specialty crop industry’s most accepted sustainability framework, reducing survey fatigue and duplication of effort for growers
• Assess environmental performance of your industry management practices, identify natural resource management issues and trends, and connect your growers with solutions
• Tell your industry success stories of greater stewardship to the public and buyers – backed by real data
• Benefit from industry alignment around a common sustainability framework to support supply chain sustainability collaboration
• Engage upstream suppliers to deliver sustained improvements in key environmental outcomes
• Utilize an industry-aligned framework developed by leading NGOs, buyers, growers, and grower groups to support more sustainable supply chains
• Partner with suppliers to advance continuous improvement in agricultural sustainability at field and landscape levels
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
•No cost for growers to use
•Aggregators pay tiered use fee, & gain access to full supply chain or membership reporting technologies
•Currently being built and tested with growers. Soft launch in Mid-Feb 2020, Complete in Summer 2020
•API will be available at cost recovery basis for Ag software companies, contact us for info
The Calculator and User's Guide assume familiarity with SISC Working Metrics. Click here for brief summaries of each metric.
SISC is envisioned as a set of metrics that can be communicated among peer groups and along the supply chain. But the metrics can also be used independently to capture and understand performance within a single company or farm. In this Calculator, entering information—regardless of its intended use—is referred to as "reporting." None of the information entered here will be shared with anyone unless you actively choose to do so. "Reporting" simply refers to data that must be captured to calculate the metrics.
About SISC Stewardship Calculator: email@example.com
About SISC: firstname.lastname@example.org