To encourage hands-on testing of the metrics by growers at any scale, SISC offers a free demonstration Calculator — an Excel tool that faciliates the collection and processing of metric-specific data and provides immediate results.
SISC offers three versions of the Calculator:
1. One with the full suite of SISC Metrics with Lettuce and Broccoli entered as sample crops,
2. A second with the full suite of SISC Metrics that is blank (no data entered) for use within your operation, and
3. A third version that only calculates the select metrics aligned with The Sustainability Consortium’s Key Performance Indicators.
A detailed User Guide is also available. This User Guide is available two versions, one for the original Full Metric Suite Calculator, and a second the Revised TSC KPI Calculator. Please read the User Guide for your specific version of the Calculator before you begin using it.
- The Calculator and User's Guide assume familiarity with SISC Working Metrics. Click here for brief summaries of each metric, or login to read or download technical information and additional guidelines.
- SISC is envisioned as a set of metrics that can be communicated among peer groups and along the supply chain. But the metrics can also be used independently to capture and understand performance within a single company or farm. In this worksheet, entering information—regardless of its intended use—is referred to as "reporting." None of the information entered here will be shared with anyone unless you choose to do so. "Reporting" simply refers to data that must be captured to use the metrics.
Ready to go? Select and download the appropriate Calculator and User's Guide below.
- User Guide: Calculator for Full Suite of SISC Working Metrics V.1.0
- User Guide: Calculator for TSC KPI Alignment with Select SISC Metrics V.1.0
- Demonstration Version of Calculator - already populated with sample data: SISC-Calc_2013-10-28_Lettuce-Broccoli.xlsx
- Full Suite of SISC Metrics blank Calculator: SISC-Calc_2013-10-28_Blank.xlsx
- Calculator for use on TSC KPI with select metrics: SISC-Calc_2015-01-20_TSC.KPI.Alignment
As an aggregator of SISC metrics: Supply Shift
The SISC metrics are open source. We welcome the use of the metrics across a wide variety of systems and tools. Please note: if your organization would like to use the SISC metrics in a system or tool:
1. Contact us to get access to metric algorithms, and
>> Questions? Let us know.